Custom Holiday Light Installation
Rainbow Holiday Design specializes in full service custom holiday lighting and seasonal decorations, including holiday light installation, removal and storage. After your initial consultation, a customized lighting plan is developed for your home. You then receive complete, worry-free installation. This includes maintenance as well as timely removal by our licensed and insured expert crews. Did we mention we offer storage as part of the package deal for your convenience?
Schedule your complimentary consultation today!
Contact the Experts
Our professional installers know how much your home and landscaping means to you. Our consultants are trained in the latest lighting design techniques so your home will look its best during the holidays. We use property-friendly installation methods and special care to safeguard what is yours. Also, as a local company to the Twin Cities, we are all too familiar with Minnesota winters and choose products best suited for our climate.
Our Steps to Having Amazing, Custom Holiday Lights
1. Onsite Complimentary Consultation
- A Rainbow Holiday Design consultant meets with you to understand your lighting needs
- We walk your property to determine the scope and placement of lighting
- We present an initial Lighting Skitch based on your needs, budget and our lighting expertise
2. Your Personal Holiday Lights Design is Finalized
- Your final design is approved, and an installation date is set
- Our experienced (licensed and insured) installation crew completes your custom lighting installation on the scheduled date
3. Holiday Light Installation and Maintenance throughout the Season
- We send out experienced (licensed and insured) installation crews with the best tools and equipment available to maintain our superior quality standards
- If your lights stop working, give us a call and we’ll fix them quickly – we provide all maintenance as part of your package to keep your lights working throughout the season!
- Our licensed and insured crew removes your lights at the end of the season
- Best of all, we provide secure and insured storage for your product
- Leave the untangling next year to us!
5. Renewal (returning customers)
- We review your design with you to determine if any additional lighting is needed
- As a return customer, you benefit from your lights already being purchased, and only pay for the installation, removal and storage!
Contact the Experts
No strings attached! The initial consultation is complimentary. Current customers can discontinue services at any time, and the lights are yours and available for pickup at our Minnetonka office.